Clothing is the easiest way to show your individuality, just do not be afraid to break the rules and try something unusual.
1. Roll up your sleeves for an unstudied vibe.
2. Pair your trench coat with boyfriend jeans.
3. Combine a sexy blouse with your classic trench and trousers.
4. Leave a gap when tying your trench coat.
5. Pair a black trench coat or a beige one with skinny jeans and colored pumps.
6. An office style can be refreshed by pairing a printed cardigan with tan trench coat and pointy-toed pumps.
7. If you want to look like a French-girl try to match your beige trench with beige pumps and cigarette jeans.
8. A slit skirt matches well with a tissue-thin turtleneck and platform loafers.
9. You can elongate your legs by wearing shirts under your trench.
10. Use contrast colors.